Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fourth of July long week end



We begin the 4th of July long week end tomorrow and I am not sure I will be using a computer for a few days. I think we are all worried about the bad weather in the gulf and the plight of so many birds, fish, and our beloved dolphins who are unable to avoid the oil. Of course, the oil spill is not only hurting the animals and the environment, but is depriving so many of economic resources and these are hard times. We must keep praying and pondering what this means for our world as more places ask for drilling rights in the ocean.

I would love to end on a very cheerful note. I think there are so many good blogs now that I am happy to have you searching some that I have posted on the side or using online prayer resources.

Much love and prayer,
Helen

No comments: