Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Home again after a visit to Arizona to see my family


I had a great week in Arizona and felt good about having the first four nights with my brother and sister-in-law as I see very little of them now that they have been living in Gold Canyon for at least ten years. I watched multiple football games with John, my brother, who has five TVs in one room set up so he can watch five games at a time! On Sunday evening, we had a family dinner with my sister and her husband and my nephew and his wife and then I went to Scottsdale with my sister and brother-in-law. I was spoiled all week and now need to get to work.
The picture is not from Arizona but a weather vane seemed appropriate as I have had several kinds of weather this past week: first it was hot, then windy with a dust storm, and then rain and then cold. Some parts of Arizona had seven inches of snow! I enjoyed sleeping under blankets every night.
I was at the University today, Thursday, as I came home last night. We have our reflection group now.

No comments: