Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Canada, we love you!

Yesterday we had a lovely prayer service via PowerPoint and then a teleconference for the entire United States Province and Canada. We are definitely merging with Canada and may be one Province by next July. I am very happy about this and so glad that I did at least visit Halifax one summer. I would love to go back and really get to know their beautiful country and have had that desire for some summers. I did visit Toronto one year and also Vancouver, but have always wanted to ride the train across Canada. I am afraid it is too expensive, but at least now we will have our Canadian Sisters closer to us when we are one Province. The Canadians were novices with us so I do know some and then several have been coming to our meetings or visiting and that has been so helpful for all of us. I believe there are only about 19 left in their Province so the merger will take place with only a small ripple among us, but I am so happy about this.
I will be using some Canadian scenes in my blog this week. I should also add the link to their website. The first foundations in Canada were all made from the United States and they love Reverend Mother Hardey as we do.

No comments: