Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

More skills for our life unfolding...

 
 
These skills make sense to me but we need to cultivate them!


4.  Fulfill your needs for relaxation, exercise, and nourishment. I must seek balance in my life. If these basic needs are not being met, other areas will be off.                                   

5. Learn to enjoy life. This is a conscious decision. It is a choice. Some people choose to sit and stew. Others choose to make the best of the moment and enjoy.

6. Stretch out of your comfort zone. Each day, can I stretch my heart a bit, allowing for growth?


Again. I think that is enough to reflect on today and I am convinced that God wants us to enjoy life and a great deal depends on our attitude so let us make the best of the moment and enjoy.


These were a continuation of the skills given yesterday from "The Desk of Monsignor Carruthers

No comments: