Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Some Statistics


 I never liked studying statistics, but sometimes I do find it helpful to look at the statistics Google keeps for my blog. I have posted more than 4,650 and have had 531,012 hits; it is usually around a hundred a day and most months have about 3,600 or more hits so I guess I do have more readers than I know about. I am very bad about looking at stats and so forget that some readers do post comments. It would be better to email me as I seldom remember to look to see if there are comments waiting to be posted. 

One of my friends who has died recently was a faithful reader of the blog and sent me many emails commenting on whatever I had posted. I miss her. 

I think the one message I would like us to have for this month of November is that was are all here, loved by God, and preparing to spend all eternity with God. He just wants to love us but we need to allow God to love us and learn to recognize the many ways He comes to us each day.

I hope that when I feel I have nothing to say the picture will be enough for you to find something to nourish your soul. I only need to look at water - ocean, lake, pond - and I feel the presence of God. I love the idea of being in a boat with Jesus and sailing to my final destination.

No comments: