Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Love much

This is a picture that makes me feel peaceful.
Today, we had 43 Kindergarten children come over to sing for us in our Chapel. They were so well-behaved and we enjoyed seeing them very much. I am sorry that we did not have something to give them as they gave us joy. We also had some of ours go to the school Mass this morning that was in honor of St. Madeleine Sophie. They said that the students were all very prayerful and the choir and orchestra was excellent. My student told me that the Middle and Lower School had an earlier Mass. 


I do have another quote from Mother Stuart for today.

"The way to do much in a short time is to love much. People will do great things if they are stirred with enthusiasm and love." 

I am preparing for the Feast of St. Madeleine Sophie, our Mother Foundress, which is May 25. She loved much and did great things.
 

No comments: