Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mass of the Holy Spirit


I have just come from the beautiful liturgy in our overflowing Chapel where we again invoke the Holy Spirit on this new academic year. Our atheletes were blessed and the student officers all received pins during the liturgy. Then I spent an hour telling our faculty how to design online courses. Now they want me to write it up and also to give them another session in the computer lab. I am glad to pass on my experience.
However, I am not going to take time to prepare for the next session as I need to begin other projects.
Our computer was taken to be looked at on Monday and is still not returned so it has been a stange week. I am keeping up with my online course and reading e-mail but my laptop is so slow! Time now for the faculty faith-sharing group.

No comments: