Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

People are bridges to God


Yesterday I met with a group that began about twenty-three years ago; four of us began to meet as a supervision group as we were all spiritual directors. After many years of following guidelines for our supervision group, we realized that we just needed to meet more for our own sharing. We had group spiritual direction then for a while and began to add to the original four. Now we are a wonderful support for one another and the monthly meeting is always life-giving. We are bridges to God for each other and bridges to both the Church and the world. I do not know how to describe the feeling I have of both being connected to each and connected to the entire world when we meet. It is a gift to be grateful for and I do thank God for this "bridge" that connects me to so many others through our bridge to God and one another.
In my life, there are many people who are bridges for me.

No comments: