Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

A New Week


This picture makes me think Spring is here and we begin a new week with spring showers. I am still recovering from a bad cold so need to get something accomplished today as things begin to pile up when I am just taking it easy. The International Online Certificate Program is over until September and so all that is left for me to do is make sure that all who wish to start the Program in September get registered before I close the next course: New Testament Spirituality and the Early Fathers of the Church." We still have room to accept a few and I shall hope to fill the course by May when I am really retiring but know that the Program is in good hands. I am hoping for more International students and must say that the nine graduating now are excellent and we will miss them but happy to have seven still in the Program and at least eight on the list for new students for September. If I am writing all this today, it is because I hope any reading my blog and interested in the Program will contact me soon as there are really only a few places left.
The second thing I will mention today is that some of the former alums of this same International Online Program in Spirituality Studies are going to set up the possibility of continued participation and discussion of excellent books for all the alums of the Program who may be interested. This will happen in May.
The week is beginning for all of us and remember that it is the time after Easter when Jesus makes surprising visits; sometimes he comes to us in others so be on the alert to meet him in our ordinary daily life.
What is Jesus saying to each of us today?

No comments: