Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life goes on and we can choose to live peacefully


I was thinking today that it is always in my power to live at peace with God, myself, others, and the world. This is possible because at the center of each of us God abides and God allows us to still the turmoil by sinking into His Love and that gives such peace. Of course, we also work to have peaceful relationships with everyone and it is not always easy but is possible. I guess peace is a fruit of the action of the Holy Spirit in our lives and world and we can so easily ignore the Holy Spirit. However, that is why we take time to listen to the quiet voice who leads us to peace. If I sit and look at a picture that is peaceful, I can feel deeper peace seeping into me. Try it!

Here is a game we played at the Mardi Gras party and I thought you would enjoy. You are to find the fifteen books of the Bible in the short note below. It is not difficult but does make you think.

In these remarks are hidden the names of fifteen books of the Bible. It is a real lulu! Kept me looking so hard for facts I missed the revelations. I was in a jam especially since the names were not capitalized. The truth will come to numbers of our readers. To others it will be a real job. For all it will be a most fascinating search. Yes, there will be some easy to spot; others, hard to judge. So we admit it usually results in loud lamentations when we can’t find them. One Lady said she brews coffee while she puzzles over it.

No comments: