Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Off for California but back blogging by September!

Here is one last thought copied from Dayspring to keep you while I am away - I do count on your prayers!!

Think of it...
You belong to a God who has no limitations.

He is able to do things for you,
be mighty in you, and bring blessings to you.
His provisions are endless,
His blessings are measureless,
and His generosity is boundless.
All that is in His heart (for you)
flows out in waves of love.
They are sent to touch you, to fill you, and to cover you.
You cannot contain them for they are
more than your mind can imagine,
more than your arms can embrace,
and more than your heart can hold.
Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

I also added another Prayer Resource; it is Jesuit Prayer for Every Day - http://jesuitprayer.org and I have it listed on the right side of my blog.
Enjoy August and I will be back at the end of the month!

No comments: