Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Off for vacation and retreat

This image is one I found when I was feeling the need to add "transparency" to my goals for the year and I remember writing a poem and posting it in my blog. I am sure I could find it if I went back a couple of years to look around the beginning of the New Year. Anyway, it struck me today that this is good to think about how I am living open, and transparent to the Lord. I am desiring my retreat and will not be writing my blog until the end of August.
 I leave tomorrow for San Francisco and will be visiting friends until I go into retreat on August 10 to August 19 and beg your prayers for that time. Actually, I have the opportunity to prolong my retreat as I will be at the retreathouse in Santa Cruz from August 20-24 - it is on the ocean and I usually just sit and contemplate the immensity of the Pacific.
Have a good August and I will be back at the end of the month!

No comments: