Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows

I had a lovely picture of Our Lady of Sorrows but now cannot find it and so this may be a better picture for us to reflect on today, the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows. I do go through the seven sorrows of Mary but also find that I celebrate the many joys of Mary and think she likes us to remember the good moments in her life as well as the joys in our own lives each day. God is with us and shows us how much He loves us in little ways; just as the waves touch the shore, God is touching us but we must be attentive or we miss many of the ways in which He makes His presence known in our daily lives.
I am off to water exercise. More tomorrow on Jesus asking us, "Who do you say that I am?" from the Sunday Gospel.

No comments: