Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today we remember all those who lost their lives on September 11 and all those who still mourn them. I choose this picture as it has a path; I think God is always asking us to deepen our spiritual journey by opening new paths. I sometimes just want to stay still and need the Holy Spirit to push me alone. I just had a meeting that was to be today postponed and feel as if the day beckons for some of those waiting tasks and I need to get busy with them. It makes a difference to think that this day is another open path for me to walk with the Spirit and let the Spirit nudge me as I contemplate the many things I both need and want to get done.
One thing that I have been wanting to share with you is from  a meditation last month in Magnificat; it is by John Janaro and here are some of the thoughts I want to pass on to you:

"Jesus knows who I am and who he wills me to be. He knows the secret of why I was created...He knows...how to draw me to himself...And so my joys and sufferings are his infinitely wise, uniquely crafted, and tender love through which he shapes my life and leads me to my destiny....
We must remember every day that God is with us and that he draws us toward our true identity,.. .
Those little prayers throughout the day are worth so much: "Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in you. Come, Holy Spirit."...

No comments: