Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Have you been outside today?

I think I need to ask myself this question every morning? Have I been outside today? This is the time of year when we should be outside thanking God for the beauty that surrounds us. New life is springing up all over; the trees are so green, the flowers are blooming, and it is not too hot to enjoy the fresh air. I guess some will be saying, "It is not too cold now to enjoy being outside." This is another picture sent to me and it just makes me want to go out and sit in our patio. Instead, I must rush to get ready for the University but do always eat lunch outside after the noon Mass.with Patrick. We have a favorite spot shaded by an awning. Usually there are a few students also eating lunch and working on their laptops as the tables are wired so they can plug in and work outside. This is possible all year long with a canopy overhead to keep out the sun. What a blessing to live in Miami!!
I received a life of our new Pope and have read it last night and this morning to finish it. I really admire Pope Francis and think he personifies Jesus for us.

No comments: