Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday again and I wish you a good week!

What am I most grateful for in my life now? It is hard decide but I think my gratitude evolves around relationships. First of all, my relationship with Jesus and knowing that we are all united to Jesus and this is such a grace! Then, there are all the other relationships that have taught me what love means and continue to do so. I am grateful for so many people in my life and think I need to thank for them in prayer. I have been blessed with wonderful family, friends, and some are still so present in my life even if living in another country. I just feel connected with a multitude of people and need to take time to thank God for all these tremendous people who are helping me in so many ways.
I am just remembering a line from Thomas Merton that says so much to me about prayer: "How does an apple ripen? It just sits in the sun."
The picture is of a sunset but makes me feel calm and peaceful as I begin this new week!

No comments: