Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Courage, Vision...



Some pictures keep drawing me. This is such a rugged tree and the ocean is so immense. Both speak to me. We need to be brave, have courage no matter what because we know that God is with us and is protecting us. Then, we also need to have a broad vision as wide and deep as the ocean. Each of us has a part to play in the evolution of the world. What we do, think, say, each day makes a difference.

What kind of reflection does that trigger in you?

I must confess that I am thanking God for the gift of peace. I am almost always peaceful but several things on the same day really had me feeling upset. One was thinking that I had lost my hearing aid and searching everywhere. I finally had to go to bed without finding it. I kept saying "Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You." In the morning, I asked someone to look in her car as I had been in it the day before and thought that maybe the hearing aid fell out of my right ear there. She found it! I went to the Chapel to thank Jesus and I have a new appreciation for the gift of peace which I almost always feel and have been taking for granted.

No comments: