Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day


I shared this picture of my prayer shelf in Miami on my blog before, but continue to love the picture as it speaks to me of my vocation within my vocation to the Society of the Sacred Heart. I feel that I am called to pipe or drum or hum a song of joy to Jesus.
I do my best to please Him and then give joy to others. I no longer have the world in the shape of a globe to remind me to pray for all, but I am conscious of how Jesus is suffering in the world today and how much we need to pray for our world. I think I need a map of the world on my wall.
We have been seeing Christmas cards from all the Provinces and that is a wonderful feeling of belonging to an International Society. We also are more in touch with news from Rome with our new Mother General and her team just getting started and also helping prepare for Christmas at the Motherhouse.
Merry Christmas to all and may it be one you celebrate with Jesus and feel all the love He has for each of us.

No comments: