Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Called to advocate for structural and systematic change....

The second imperative: Transforming and Being Transformed, ends with this small but powerful paragraph that should lead to real transformation:

"As artisans of hope in our blessed and broken world, we continue to be called to advocate for structural and systemic change in our respective local contexts. This time, however, we do so with urgency and a shared global vision that begins with an honest examination of how we may be complicit to the very structures that we work to transform."

I know that I want to be an artisan of hope in our blessed and broken world; how am I called to advocate for a transformation with regard to the unjust structures that I find in my own life?

No comments: