Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Miscellaneous



It is a new week and very hot. I have been praying with a letter sent to the whole Society of the Sacred Heart for the Feast. What most strikes me is the fact that God's love is still being poured out into our hearts. This is happening now! It is a special time for each of us as we are called to give God's love to others. He continues to pour his love into my heart so that I may return his love and give it to others. I need to reflect on how I am called to do this each day. Yesterday's thoughts from Pope Benedict XVI on the 23rd Psalm are still echoing in me as I have experienced the care and concern of the Lord in the details of my life and know that he leads me...now, how can I give the joy and gratitude I feel to others today?

No comments: