Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Trust is faith in one who loves us



I do not know why I chose this picture today nor do I know why it made me immediately think of trust. Trust makes me think of children throwing themselves off the side of the pool and knowing that their father will catch them. Maybe the trust we had with our fathers is how we learn to really trust God the Father with whatever happens in our lives. I am thinking of my Dad this Father's Day and how he was always there for us.

I have just come back from the Cathedral for the Mass for the Religious to welcome our new Archbishop. There was much ceremony (everything is the Cathedral adds to a beautiful liturgy). There was a reception afterwards and I was happy to go and saw many of my friends from other Congregations.

No comments: