Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We are all walking along a path...


It is amazing to think that we are all on a journey, one step at a time. I love to look at pictures of different paths and wonder where they are leading. I imagine myself walking down a path in the woods and Jesus coming to walk with me.
What do I want to talk with Him about today? It may be only the fact that I enjoyed my Silver Sneakers class or that I loved receiving the newsletter full of pictures from our retirement community at Oakwood. I find that I also can walk in silence and be comfortable with Jesus; I do not really know where the path goes; it usually seems to lead to a new path but the idea is to enjoy the path.

Sometimes I meet friends along the way and we may even walk together for a bit, but usually the path is so personal that it is only at forks or crossings that I exchange experiences with others. We know that we are all on a journey and some day we will all be together. Let us enjoy the walk and sing with joy!

No comments: