Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

What Gifts Has God Given You?


We all have been given many gifts. Are you aware of your own gifts? It might be good to make a list of your personal gifts and thank God for each of them.
Now, here are the harder questions: How am I using my gifts? Am I using them? If not, why not?

I have been reflecting on these questions today and it is a little like St. Ignatius asking us to go before Christ and ask ourselves:
What have I done for Christ? What am I doing for Christ? What will I do for Christ?

The secret is listening to Christ as I stand before Him pondering these questions? He is the one who knows the answers and He loves each of us unconditionally!

There is much to pray for in our world today - I worry about the floods that have caused so much damage.

No comments: