Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012




Silence. Space. Quiet.  That’s what we all need right now. In the words of Christina Rossetti’s Christmas hymn, “In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan, earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone; snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow, in the bleak midwinter, long ago.” 
Hush.
 
I received this from another blog and then also found this to share today:
 

I am for you.
I love you.
I believe in you.
I will not fail you.
I will be with you.
I will provide for you.
I will bless you.
I will give you rest.
I will strengthen you.
I will answer you.
The Lord bless you and keep you.
Numbers 6:24

Shop Online Today
 
Birthday Puzzle Cards - December Special

Encouragement Premium Cards - December Special

 
Work, Stress, Stuff
Sorry the road is so rough right now.
I'm asking God to smooth the way for you, and give you just what you need,
right when you need it.
Those who trust in the Lord
will find new strength.
Isaiah 40:31

Shop Online Today
 
 
Your friendship...
lifts me up!
You bring joy to my life!
God will be the bond
between me and you.
I Samuel 20:42 The Message

 

No comments: