Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

We have much to reflect on as we enter Lent on Wednesday

I guess I am taking a short vacation from my blog but there is so much for all of you to be reading that you will have much to reflect upon. Now there will be updates about the Pope's resignation and plans, and then the daily reflection on Philippine that is on the United States Province website each day is really worth the time to look that up. I just seem to have overbooked myself these days and leave on Sunday for Arizona and a ten day visit with family. I will have the first days with my brother and then move over to stay with my sister and my niece will be there at the same time. I will be back on February 27 and blogging again by March 1. I hope you all have a good and holy Lent beginning with Wednesday - Ash Wednesday reminds us that time flies and we need to make good use of it.

No comments: