Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Priorities



I read something somewhere about writing down your five top priorities. I started to reflect about this and wonder if my goals are the same as priorities. And, how do I answer that question? I know that I am trying to give priority to the interior life, my prayer, my relationship with Jesus but also with the Father and the Holy Spirit. I would like to give priority to those who need me; to stay in relationship with some who are alone and often lonely. I guess one of my priorities is helping others to grow spiritually. It is just a question that started a new reflection today. Maybe it will help you to reflect on your priorities, too. I think it is perhaps easier to think of priorities for today and tomorrow rather than my long-term ones.

No comments: