Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

What an example has been given to us...



If you have been reading my blog for the last years, you know how grateful I am to Pope Francis; he has inspired so many to reach out to others and to proclaim the Good News with joy! I think this visit to the United States has been very good for all of us and it is amazing that he can accomplish so much in such a short time. It is as if Jesus were visiting and I think Jesus would be saying the same things and reaching out to all.

Now we must pray that the synod of Bishops will also follow the Pope's lead and make decisions that are full of compassion. I also hope that Pope Francis will push for a greater role for women in the Church today. I have not followed all the television coverage, but just feel so good about the entire visit. I think he has touched many hearts. He is an example for all of us.

No comments: