Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

How do I wish to spend Advent?

It is the first day of December and that means only 24 days to prepare for the coming of the Lord. I think I am going to just keep the goals I set for myself at the beginning of this year. They are what I need to do anyway. I want to schedule physical therapy so that it is easy for me to get to the noon Mass.

I guess we are all praying for the results of the Ecological Conference in Paris. It is something so important and all must see what the common good is now and how we can take care of our planet. I feel that we are not taking care of so many who do not have access to clean water. I believe Pope Francis has been spelling out for all the world what must be done, but we have so many who are motivated by self-interest and neglect the common good.

As you can see, I am not inspired tonight but hope that all of us are full of desire to spend this Advent as the Lord wants.

No comments: