Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Out of Retreat

Here I am, a full week now at Oakwood and so full of gratitude. My community were wonderful, getting up to take me to the airport at 5:00 AM. Then the welcome here has been fantastic, even the nurses who cared for me when I was here recuperating over a year ago, greeted me with silent hugs as the community were all in retreat. I loved the extra prayer time, the silence and the fact that we were all praying together on the roots of our vocation, the Eucharist, and our "Cor Unum", and I found myself using our formation booklet more and more during this retreat. Besides hours of prayer, I unpacked all the boxes, rearranged my room and have drunk in some of the beauty of this place.
I am having trouble getting into my blog from my laptop computer so may not be posting pictures but hope to show some of the beauty around me. This picture was taken from my window!

No comments: