Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Disclosure of present path

    Another picture from the garden at Filoli taken on October 19, a cloudy, cool day in the morning.

My spiritual path has been so peaceful lately, but I am still finding it difficult to put into words what is happening inside of me. My prayer has changed and I know that Jesus has been leading me down a new path of intimacy with the Blessed Trinity. I sit in the Chapel in front of the Blessed Sacrament and just try to be open and surrendered to whatever God wants; sometimes this leads to feeling the Presence of the entire Trinity in me and I am in them. How to explain? I cannot find the words but it is deep and intense while it lasts. I am just grateful and want to continue to walk with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, wherever they are leading me.
Let yourself be led by the Holy Spirit today in even the smallest things. It is bound to be an interesting day and you will do more than you thought possible. Try it.

Today I am having cancer surgery on the left side of my face. Tomorrow we are having a Halloween party and I have convinced the seven of us who live in Westwood and have breakfast together to go as the Seven Dwarfs. More on this later! 

No comments: