Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Our Lady of the Rosary



In looking for an image of Our Lady of the Rosary, I found this one and it is not usual to see our Lady dressed in pink so I am using it. It reminds me of Mater. James Martin in "Teach Us to Pray" for this month talks bout a woman he met who shared her love of the mysteries of the rosary. She said: "Oh, I love the Mysteries. When I remember all the things that happened to Jesus, it's like I'm with Mary and going through her scrapbook with her. We remember all those events, and I tell her what I think about them, and how they make me feel, and sometimes Mary tells me what she thinks and feels."

I think that is a beautiful way to pray the rosary and have tried it this week. It prolongs my walk with Mary and Jesus and there is much to share on each of the mysteries.

No comments: