Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Feast of St. Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael




A full week without a computer was an interesting experience!
First, I could not get into my laptop and no one here could either so I took it to Staples. Their expert feared it was the hard drive but we agreed that, if that was the problem, I would buy a new hard drive. After a couple of days he called and I went back with Bridget, our new driver and companion for just about everything, and we found out that the problem was not the hard drive but the motor board - I just heard him saying that it was not able to be fixed as it was five years old and it would be more economical to get a new laptop. They had a special promotion on a PH Compaq and several coupons, too, so we went with that and then found out that the $70 printer was only $20 when buying the computer, so now I even have a printer and have made room for it on my desk. It is small and white but I also have a TV on my desk plus my laptop so it is good I have a big desk!
This blog is the first on my new computer and I think I am going to like it very much. 
Now, I was going to talk about the angels today.  Angels are able to both worship God and be messengers of God to us. 
We celebrate three of the archangels today as they are all mentioned by name in Scripture.
On October 2nd, we celebrate the feast of all the angels and I have always had devotion to my Guardian Angel.
It is late tonight and I still need to do many things now that I can write again. Thank you all who seemed worried about my sudden absence from my blog. I am back!

No comments: