Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2019

Being grateful

This lake is not frozen, I think, but I am still praying over my first guided imagery from the retreat and so I am out skating around a frozen lake and feeling very free and joyful. I think that is the way God wants us to live. Free, in the sense that we know we are children of God and destined to be happy with Him forever in heaven. 

I saw my senior student from the Sacred Heart Society here at Sacred Heart Prep. He is elated as he was admitted to the University of his choice. Actually, he was accepted by five other universities, too. He is a good student and I gave him a gratitude journal and hope he will begin to use it. It makes such a difference when we concentrate on what we are grateful for each day!

I am very grateful for my retreat, my guide, those with me in retreat, the ocean, etc. 


No comments: