Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Martin Luther King Holiday

This is a holiday to make us think of our own racism; it lingers in most of us and we need to be aware of it. We are all equal and God loves each of us. This brings me to the whole question of the refugees and migrants and what we are doing in our own country to really persecute some of these who have done no wrong except for not have the proper papers perhaps. 
I feel for the workers who are not getting paid in this stupid government shutdown, but I think the billions we are already spending to defend our border is enough and we certainly do not need a wall. We should be building bridges instead of walls.

I have had almost eleven days isolated with pneumonia and have really done nothing, but now I am feeling better and thank all my readers for their patience and prayer. I am back!

No comments: