Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Home Again!

It was good to get home but I love the Guided Imagery Retreat. I am too tire to write much tonight, but my first image had me ice skating and I felt so free and joyful as I kept going around the beautiful lake. The ice was smooth and I just was enjoying myself. I think it was the aspect of freedom and I was also proving to be a very proficient skater which I think was not true when I was a child. I do remember how happy I was in seventh grade to find a pair of white hockey skates under the tree. They has a red plaid lining and I loved them.
Sorry, but I am really tired tonight and cannot think. The picture is of the nook just outside my side window; my front window at the retreat looked out on the ocean. We had both gorgeous days and stormy days. 








No comments: