Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Who reads my blog?



Our Oakwood community goes into retreat for eight days beginning Wednesday night and coming out on the Feast of the Sacred Heart, June 19. I am trying to schedule my blog ahead. I will no doubt be using some great quotes that I have saved. I looked at the stats for my blog last Friday and see that I have written 4,312 blogs since they began keeping statistics; I have had 442,261 hits on my blog, and about 4,475 readers each month; the day I looked, 260 had read my blog on Thursday so that is one reason I keep writing.

Now, I also discovered that there were 66 comments; the truth is that I do not remember to look at comments and I am sorry about that. I would prefer emails, but I am going to try to look. Right now, I have let Google update my blog and so I am having to learn the new way they have organized it and the symbols instead of words. Does anyone else find it difficult to use new updates? It just takes time and I suppose I will discover that the new way is better, once I have mastered it.

Here is a quote for today: "Joy is the echo of God's life in us."
Abbot Marmion said that and I love it!

No comments: