Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

Feast of the Transfiguration


Jesus took his special friends and went up a mountain to pray. He invites me to go with them up the mountain to pray, too. In prayer, I encounter the transfigured Christ. Jesus is risen now so I am finding him transfigured. The Father still comes as the voice came from the cloud and I am still hearing: This is my chosen Son; listen to him.
Lord, help me to listen to you; you speak to me in prayer; you also speak to me through people, e-mails, telephone calls, chance encounters, events, and circumstances. You continue to say to me: "Love one another as I have loved you." With your divine energy, this is possible.
I returned yesterday from two days of prayer on the subject of Divine Energy. I think that the Holy Spirit dwelling in us is Divine Energy; we have the Presence of God within us and must believe that this is a reality and also believe that we have the power and energy of God in us. If we had enough faith, we could move mountains. We need to believe in the power of God, the Divine Energy, and count on it. God can do all things. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find...

No comments: