Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday to Monday


This week I shall be away and not have access to the computer some of the time; I will just take a little vacation from this daily blog and sign in again next Monday.

It will be a busy week; my sister arrives from Phoenix tomorrow and we will both be in Naples, Florida to see a very dear friend that I have known all my life. Our parents were friends with her parents even before they were married. On Thursday early I will drive back as I am giving a talk for Ascending Life at St. Thomas University on "Nourishing Our Inner and Outer Life". Then I leave with my community for New Orleans for our annual sharing with the RSCJs in what we call the Quad Area: Houston, Grand Coteau, New Orleans, and Miami. Each of us shares what has been most significant for us during the year. We return Sunday night. I will share with you what the week was for me next Monday, Feast of Martin Luther King.

To reflect on this week: "How do I nourish my inner and outer life?"

No comments: