Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy today adding books to the list on the right side of my blog


It is pouring rain here and yet this picture just popped up and makes me think that summer is over although we still have hot weather that allows us to enjoy the water. I am sorry it is raining today, but good to stay home and catch up on letters and odd jobs.
I am not reviewing a book today, but have talked about Louis Savary's The New Spiritual Exercises in the Spirit of Teilhard de Chardin before in earlier blogs; we are using it in our Reflection Group and I think it is a book that all my friends should have. It is really transforming but is a retreat in daily life and is to be prayed rather than just read. The basic principles of Chardin are listed and worth the price of the book just to have Chardin's thought so clearly expressed and then applied throughout the book.

No comments: