Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

God Comes To Us!

 
 
God comes to us so vulnerable! That is a mind-blowing thought! Not just at the moment of the Incarnation when Jesus came as a helpless infant - one who had to depend on others for care; one who could not speak, could not walk, could not even raise his head by himself. Jesus was so very vulnerable. Then, Jesus will arrange the great gift of the Eucharist where He can still be present with us, more vulnerable than ever. He made Himself our nourishment and His Presence is us wants to transform us.
Each day, Jesus is trying to tell us that God loves us and cares for us. We do not listen well and keep trying to do things without God. I guess I have been thinking of God seeking the lost sheep with such compassion. And I am one of those lost sheep who wander away so easily! I am grateful for the real conviction that God keeps searching to bring me back and that He loves us unconditionally. May I learn to love as God loves and have compassion.

No comments: