Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here and now



This morning I was pondering the truth of this quote from Mother Janet Erskine Stuart:

"It is always here and now, there is always the present moment to do the very best we can with, and the future depends on the way these moments are spent."

It is not easy to live in the present moment; try doing it just for a day! Yet, God's grace is given in the present moment!

I am trying to get more pages written before I fly to St. Louis on October 2 for a Prayer and Dialogue week end. I will stay on for three days to work in the archives so need to know more about what I have for Lucile Mathevon's life and what I information I still hope to find. Someone suggested that I write a shorter blog - thus you may be receiving a few of the quotes that I love from Mother Stuart to reflect upon instead of my musings.

I am looking forward to talking to high school students about my vocation today.

No comments: