Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Be peaceful today



Today I chose a peaceful image with calm water as this has been an election campaign that has not been exactly peaceful. Hopefully all will go well today and we will have the results before too late tonight.
Now, I am reading Richard Rohr's latest book, The Divine Dance: the Trinity and Your Transformation". He has written it with Mike Morrell who is the Communications Director for the Integral Theology think tank, Presence International. He is also noted for other things. If you loved Ilia Delio's The Emergent Christ, I think you would enjoy this book. I have only read about sixty pages, but find it helpful to think of the Three Persons in the Trinity as we are called to relate to each and they certainly are in relationship with each other. I like the idea of the Divine Dance.

No comments: