Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday and a Busy Persons; Retreat




Today we will begin seeing those making the Busy Persons' Retreat. Here it seems that the faculty make it in the second semester and this one is for the mothers of the children in the Middle School. Each school no doubt plans differently. I was always happy to assist. I think it is so helpful for people to have a chance to talk about their interior life with another.

We continue to have gorgeous weather. I have unpacked all my sweaters but only need to use one in the morning. As soon as the sun comes up, the climate is invigorating. I can see why so many move to California. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here with so many old friends from the time we were novices together. Going from a very small community into one with about fifty has been exciting as there is always something going on and you could fill each day with visits, games, and just talking, but there is my own priority for more prayer time and the General Chapter call to embrace silence. I find the days fly by and I love all that I am doing. I feel we do have the hundredfold now!

No comments: