Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ash Wednesday




There are many resources for Lent. I am not sure if my readers are interested in having some of these. It is usually better for you to find your own. I spent some time in the Chapel this afternoon trying to listen to what the Lord might want from me this Lent. I wrote down three or four things that I hope to do this Lent and I will continue to pray about these and try to do them this week. I may change my mind as Jesus may say He wants something else. What I really have been doing is saying, "God loves me", as I inhale and "I love God" as I exhale. I seem to have the sensation that I am in God and this is very helpful. Of course, loving God means loving each one that comes into my day.
More tomorrow as I am too tired tonight to write.  We had a great Mardi Gras party today but I am now ready for Lent. I hope you are too.

No comments: