Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Thoughts during July


July is almost over and I was thinking during my prayer this morning that the first half of the month was certainly filled with the Provincial Assembly and the Spirituality Forum that followed it. I have been sharing a bit of both of those enriching experiences, but now I come to the last half of the month. We have had a death, two funerals, and a sister near death, so it is natural that my thoughts have turned to thoughts of death and after-life. I have so many friends in heaven and I am sure there is great rejoicing among the Religious of the Sacred Heart each time they welcome another RSCJ. We are here only a short time on earth but will have an eternity in heaven. When I died two years ago in the hospital, I really only remember that I was wanting to go to God. Since God brought me back to life, I just need to keep asking Him what He wants me to do. More and more I am convinced that God just wants us to let Him love us.
May we be open and surrendered to whatever He wants of us, but do let God love you today!

No comments: