Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"Nothing that can please the Heart of Jesus is small"



The title of today's blog is really a maxim of St. Madeleine Sophie. It was sent to me in English and Mandarin, but it is short and one that I have always loved and now am reflecting on again. My life seems full of small choices; if they can please the Heart of Jesus, they are not small. I need to take time now to write some notes to friends who do not do e-mail. I have a list of things to do and have not found the energy to do them. So you are getting a short blog for today, but I will give you one more quote. This one is from Marina Wiederkehr:
"Holiness comes wrapped in the ordinary. There are burning bushes all around you. Every tree is full of angels. Hidden beauty is waiting in every crumb."
Let us be aware of this hidden beauty and go do the little things that reveal God's love to others.

No comments: