Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2020

Our Experience of Eucharist in this time of Covid-19

The Sixth Day of our Retreat began with our praying about the Paschal Mystery - Eucharist- and our Experience of Eucharist. We looked at the dimensions of our experience of Eucharist. 
This is the third time I have tried to put this picture into the blog. It seems to work if I begin to write and then insert a picture. I am learning but this update is still frustrating for me.

I spent time thinking about this question on our handout for Day 6:
"What aspect of Eucharist is drawing me, inviting me at this time in my life? Is there a dimension of Eucharist that I am particularly called to receive or live now?

I really am drawn to the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament and feel called to spend an hour with Jesus in the Chapel each afternoon. I think this is a grace of retirement to be able to do this. 

No comments: