Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Our Lady of the Rosary

To continue sharing my retreat, I am still on the fourth day. I will share the paragraph 8 from our 1982 Constitutions that I often pray over. the theme for this day was Attitudes of the Heart.

"The pierced heart of Jesus opens our being to the depths of God and to the anguish of human kind.
Jesus draws us into his movement of adoration of the Father and love for all, especially those who are poor.
We keep returning to this word of Jesus, as to a light,
which gradually transfigures us in His image:
'Learn of Me, because I am gentle and humble of heart."

Our Lady was not mentioned but I find that it is Mary who teaches me the interior dispositions, feelings, and preferences of the Heart of Jesus. She seems to be very present even when meditating on the Gospels.

The fruit of this day is to unite ourselves to the Heart of Jesus in everything we do, not just in prayer.


No comments: