Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day





I usually send St. Patrick's Day cards, but not this year so I just want to wish all my readers a very joyful day!
I do not know if we will be doing anything special here, but the nurse's central desk has some green shamrocks hanging from the ceiling. Alas, I have nothing green to wear. It is suddenly summer weather here and I have my heaviest clothes and did not get to pack myself to come out to California. The weather has been beautiful, 
but now quite warm! 
We had a group of students come over to help us with computer skills. I will now be able to write my blog on a community computer in the library and create a file for my pictures.
Now for a spiritual thought to reflect on today: "our sins are also symptoms of a basic interior attitude, one of refusing to let God give himself to us."
This quote is from Miriam Pollard's "The Laughter of God".



No comments: