Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Overwhelmed




My last guided imagery was the best yet. It began in Chile with the sheep that used to be around the little house where I gave one of my first workshops to the community. Margarita Hurtado had given all of the sheep biblical names and they did come when you called them by name. My guide suggested that I call one of them as I had just been contemplating these rather dumb sheep. I called out: "Ezchial" and that sheep came to me! However, most of this morning's imagery did not concern sheep (but there is a connection with the Good Shepherd made later), but was again an experience of the Blessed Trinity. This time, I felt that God was in me. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, were all united to me and I felt their presence and just wanted to remain there. My prayer has been influenced these days by this experience; we are united to God as He is in us, but this was a felt experience that has remained with me and it very powerful. I guess I felt overwhelmed by God's love pouring into me. This love is now to be given to others!

No comments: